To identify and find resources to meet the needs of deaf and hard of hearing children and their families throughout the State of Indiana.
It's Back!!! We are happy to announce that the Outreach Newsletter has returned. Please be sure to check it out.
** TEACHERS, PARENTS, ADMINISTRATORS**
Click here to access the newest tool available to help determine a Communication Plan for your Student's IEP!! Feel free to contact us for any help and/or assistance with the tool shared below.
Please view our Outreach Services Resource Manual
Please view "Guidelines for the Assessment and Educational Evaluation of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children in Indiana"
Feel free to CLICK HERE to connect to our Outreach Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children Cochlear Implant Information page. You will find a wealth of information!
- a diverse group of deaf, hard of hearing, and hearing parent educators, early interventionists, school psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists, physical therapists, parent advisors, case conference coordinators, administrative professionals, deaf educators, along with audiologists and speech therapists.
- partnering and collaborating with a variety of organizations and agencies for the benefit of deaf and hard of hearing children
- collaborating in the coordination of the Annual Indiana Deaf Educators and Educational Interpreters Conference.
- collaborating in the coordination of the Annual Family Conference for Families of newly identified deaf and hard of hearing children
- providing educational resources to parents of deaf and hard of hearing children in every county of Indiana
- serving as the statewide resource in the field of Deaf Education and Early Intervention
- researching new methods for teaching deaf and hard of hearing children on an on-going basis
- providing technical and consultative services
If you have a deaf or hard or hearing child would you like us to contact you?
Please click here for the information needed.
Outreach Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children